Wit C Heat
Availability: On stock
In order to reduce temperature stress, we recommend the use of Wit C Heat, which is an antioxidant product: it inhibits the formation of free radicals and contributes to their neutralization. Thanks to the combination of vitamin C and natural bioflavonoids, we also obtain protection against infections and decreased immunity.
ComparePorównaj Share via e-mail
Category: Heat stress, Pigs, Poultry
Solution for: heat stress
- The period of exposure to stress factors, i.e. high temperature, transport
- Frequent occurrence of bacterial and viral infections
- Lowering of production parameters, i.e. falls, feed consumption
- Securing farms against losses resulting from heat and transport stress
- Prevention of bacterial and viral infections
- Reducing the number of falls
- Supporting the recovery process after an illness
Ingredients: ascorbic acid, herbal mixture (Withania somnifera, Ocimum sanctum)
Packaging: 1 kg sachet
Green power Ensuring the proper balance of gastrointestin...
Solution for: increasing weight gain, improving production parameters, weaning, health prophylaxis
Glucon c Hydro
A mixture of herbal extracts regulating the microflora of th...
Solution for: Development of intestinal pathogens. Low weight gain. Bad production results. Disorders of the bacterial microflora.
Increasing adaptability and resilience Herbal extracts ef...
Solution for: Chick Falls. Poor response to vaccinations. Bacterial and viral infections. Poor hatchability and fertilization in reproductive herds.
Herbal immunomodulator, adaptogenic and anti-stress preparat...
Solution for: Transport stress and adding new animals to the herd. The period of protective vaccinations. Heat stress, which leads to reduced production and reduced weight gain. Production stress related to maximum efficiency. The period of increased morbidity.
© Farmwet. All rights reserved.